2021 KAWASAKI TERYX
Vehicle PricingSelling Price: $16,995
2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRX® 1000YOUR WORLD. YOUR ADVENTURE.
Built all-new from the ground up to be the ultimate sport side x side, theTeryx KRX® 1000 is not to be denied by the world`s toughest trails. The game-changing Teryx KRX 1000 inspires confidence with a terrain-taming combination of power, performance and capability. Add in an unprecedented level of comfort and the superior build quality of Kawasaki side x sides, and you`ve got everything you need to push the limits for an adventure of a lifetime.
Features may include:SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- BUILT TO CONQUER WHERE OTHERS CAN`T
The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side is purpose-built to outmuscle all terrain and more than ready to overpower any challenge.RUGGED CHASSIS
- TESTED BY TOUGH TERRAIN
To achieve exceptional performance without sacrificing comfort, it was imperative for the Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side to be equipped with a stable, high clearance chassis with a commanding footprint, featuring a high-spec, long-travel suspension system.UNMATCHED DURABILITY
- ENGINEERED TO OUTMUSCLE
The Teryx KRX® 1000 sport side x side was designed to be the toughest machine out on the trails. It was built to to go the distance and built with added beneficial accessories that come standard, such as beadlock wheels, maximum skid plate coverage, and integrated doors.MODERN DESIGN
- FUNCTION MEETS FORM
The Teryx KRX® 1000 represents a new generation of styling for Kawasaki sport side x sides. Design is elevated to the next level with an aggressive look to complement its groundbreaking performance.
- Powerful, high torque 999cc parallel-twin engine
- High ground clearance and long-travel suspension
- Highly rigid frame with integrated roll-over protective structure (rops)
- New Low-Battery Warning Indicator
- On-the-Fly Electrically Selectable 4WD and Front Differential Lock
- Large Volume Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Centrifugal Clutch and High-Quality Belt
- Downhill Engine Braking
|Mileage||Call for Mileage|